Sunday, October 21, 2007

Somewhere in Denver...

So...the wheels on the bus go round' and round. Well, except for right now...as we sit stationary in a parking lot next to a hotel and starbucks on the other side somewhere in Denver, waiting to get goin. The tour has been going well so far, and I don't think that any of us are at eachother throats...except for Jeffery and I, cuz well let's face it...it never ends with us. (He thinks he knows everything.) ANNIEway, I really enjoyed the church we went to this morning that Clementine played at and I am definitly NOT a church person. We went to the Denver Unity Church and everyone was very kind and open, I felt very welcomed there. They gave us such a generous donation and even fed us some wonderful food, and I am so appreciative of that. It was a good show and we're all livin it up.

Our next stop is Lincoln, NE. and I am very excited about that since I get to see my family and friends and in a way chill out for a couple of days - there will still be much work to do however. We should be arriving sometime in the middle of the night if everything goes to plan and it's snowin out here!! So we'll see, but Bama says he has a nack about these things and that we'll make it according to schedule.

I'm learning a lot about camera work, never thought I would be a "camera person" for anything but there's definitely an art to it and it has been very fun. Especially following "friggin" dana around. Sheesh...that girl!

Might go frolic in the snowy snow while I have the chance...
dread out.
<3 a.dub.