Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Details wake me up again

Dear All...

The details continuing to swim in my head and find a way to be completed as they keep coming around until I get them done. My mind won't let me not complete the task at hand. First of all, I am humbled by the dedication of the band and their willingness to sacrifice their time and their lives for not just this 3 weeks...but this preparation has been going on for months. Making this happen with no budget has been a feat that has challenged us all and created a hole that only faith can fill. The strength and hope this has personally brought into my world is new muscle and wrinkles that I did not know I could possess. As you can imagine the details of something like this are so important, yet, I personally walk a daily tight rope to not let weight of the details take away the focus of this mission and the joy of being with such amazing people 24/7 for over 19 days.

I only have a few hours before everyone else is up and the details are calling. Tonight we are at the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano, CA. We did our best to promote and sell as many tickets as we could...God, Fate, the universe...however you believe...knew we would be here at this time with these circumstances and that we would have this dance of commerce meeting mission and...the drive, desire and calling...if you will... to go forward remains stronger than the drive to turn tail and run...

Tomorrow...

Jannel

Loved the girls blogs...