Thursday, November 1, 2007

Jes a blurrrrr

Jannel here...

So much to digest from Coast to Coast that it is difficult for me to describe. I think I am a multitasker, but when I am trying to do something that takes a lot of concentration and I have extraneous details swimming in your brain, activities going on, difficulty getting online and general communication issues...it places a bit of over stimulation on my brain and the ability to focus on what really counts and get it out to all of you is hampered.

I know I have met some amazing people. I know that I am adding more and more family members of the missing to my extended family. I know that the band and crew I am traveling with are angels. I know that I am learning so much that I will have to start writing another book. I know that I am being stretched in ways that I never dreamed of stretching and I know that my goal to gain as much attn for the missing as possible is broadening. Thanks so much for your support, your prayers, your donations in word and deed. With all of you out there holding us up...we would not be able to Squeak So LOUD! We will be in Aston NC tonight with 99years. We will profile 6 missing people from the NC area. 3 family members will be there. 99 years has been more than supportive in getting us hotels, food and additional transportation.

They are having a tech meeting in the back of the bus that I am late for. I need to finish up here...but just wanted to get a little blurrrrrrrrrrrb out for the day. We are looking forward to hearing 99 years. This tour is zipping by so fast...I can't believe we are almost done.

We have had a lot of tips come in for missing people and and and we have nearly 10 that have been found during the tour. We will get a count out to you as soon as we are sure. YEAH!


Love you all...Blessings all around this world to all of our supporters,


Jannel

Gary is outside writing a song on the Daisy Rock Guitar. GO GARY!