Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back to the real world

for those of you reading this blog... back to the real world is kids to feed, bills to pay, work to be done and missions to accomplish. How do we find space in this real world of so much we "have to do?" It's an ongoing question of balance on the tight rope and try not to fall off one way or another...but we all fall off and most of us get back on.

All I know is that no matter what the most important thing I do everyday is communicate with people I meet that I love and care for them. It's not always that most important thing that is on my mind though when I fall off into my pile of work in that cave of mine that I call an office. People are what drive me and it is the people in my life that I need to focus on even more...

with blessings and a thankful and hopeful heart...

Jannel