Saturday, November 3, 2007

Bloggy McBloggerson and for all she's worth!

So...annie here, and as you all may know, I haven't blogged much. (Nor I have I really confessed...it's just weird to talk to a camera, but maybe I'll gather up the balls to do it before the end. Man! I could never be on "The Real World." That's for sure!) Because of the fact that I find it entirely hilarious that it's called a, "blog". So from know on you may call me Bloggy McBloggerson.

The end of the tour is near. One more night, in Dallas...then we are all parting on our separate ways again. I love all these freakin people so much it's going to be weird leaving them...ooooh but not for long I do say!!! It has been one hell of an adventure and I've met many amazing people who are a part of it all...thank you to all of you beautiful ones out there who actually CARE about this world and the issues going on with it.

Tonight, in Nashville - I got to meet Jeffey's sister and nieces and they're just soooo sweet and such beauties. It twas a fun night, and not to mention that we met Bama's family. OOOooooh mah goodness! :) Loverly doverly. I was telling Jeffery and Jannel how I wish we could continue on...Jeff seems to think it's because I'm some type of celebrity. But what does he know. HAHA! I just have become accostomed to these lovefolk and the cause - even with my own repercussions.

Blessings and love to all the families of the missing I've met along the way, and those I haven't as well.

Gary, i will miss you the most. ;) Cuz for all of you out there who don't know, we're on the same page!!! Except for he makes his bed while still sleeping in it, and I never make mine while not sleeping in it. Us "nine" people got it goin on, let me tell you! Really though...I'll miss you all! Jannel for her sweet childlike soul, Jeffery for his smelly gunky bunk butt fatherly "sweetface" ways, Dana for her, "nah-uh gurrrL, don't go there" talk, Joe for his huggable ordained minister of a self, Tammy for her silly singing ways and way to be on the BALL constantly, Eli for his impeccable pickyness and sweet little self!!, and cristi for her craziness and laughable heart, not to mention her eye for beauty in the lens of a camera. You are all crazy, wonderful, beautiful people, and I am ever so glad to call you my family!!!

So I'm excited for the outcomes of this tour and feeling blessed to be a part of it. I cannot wait to see what comes of it and onto the next tour!!!

The "worst" part about leaving the bus and the tour...no more confessionals and no more BLOGS.

Haha.

Wish I could spill out something more meaningful right now- although everything stated above is definitely true from my heart- my eyes are tired, my brain feels like it's splitting open, and this bus just won't stop moving!!!

For all I'm worth...
dread out.
Bloggy McBloggerson